exploring the world of tennis . . .
Quiz No. 57
How many can you get right
(before you look at the answers)?
1. Who sprayed Roger Federer with champagne after the Madrid Masters final in 2006?:
2. Who is this?:
3. Which main tour event was the first to use the Hawk-Eye electronic line-calling technology in 2006?:
4. Who is this?:
5. After whom did the USTA name the US National Tennis Center in 2006?:
6. To whom did Andre Agassi lose in the final match of his career in the 2006 US Open?:
7. Which clothing manufacturer began legal proceedings against the ITF and the Grand Slam events in 2006?
8. Who was the only Spanish woman to win a Wimbledon singles title in the twentieth century?:
Virginia Ruano Pascual
9. What was the first title Martina Hingis won on her comeback in 2006?:
Australian Open Mixed Doubles
Australian Open Ladies Doubles
10. Who won 6-0 6-0 and then lost 0-6 0-6 in successive rounds at an ATP event in 2006?:
Check your score before you look at the answers!
Your score is
Click here to select another quiz!