exploring the world of tennis . . .
Quiz No. 55
How many can you get right
(before you look at the answers)?
1. How many French Open titles did Ivan Lendl win during his career?:
2. Who is this?:
Silvia Farina Elia
3. Who won the women's French Open singles title at the age of just 16 years and 6 months?:
4. Who is this?:
5. Who beat Arnaud Clement 6-4 6-3 6-7 3-6 16-14 in 6 hours 33 minutes in the first round of the 2004 French Open?:
Younes El Aynaoui
6. Who was the last unseeded player to win the men's singles at Roland Garros before Gaston Gaudio?:
7. Hilde Sperling and Monica Seles won three consecutive French Open singles titles. Who else did it?
Helen Wills Moody
8. Prior to Rafael Nadal in 2005, only one player had won the men's title at Roland Garros at his first attempt. Who was it?:
9. Who partnered Gigi Fernandez, Martina Hingis, Pam Shriver and Larissa Neiland-Savchenko to a total of 18 Grand Slam doubles titles?:
Arantxa Sanchez Vicario
Virginia Ruano Pascual
10. Who, in 1983, became the first Frenchman in 37 years to win the French Open?:
Check your score before you look at the answers!
Your score is
Click here to select another quiz!