exploring the world of tennis . . .
Quiz No. 53
How many can you get right
(before you look at the answers)?
1. Which 2005 retiree was famous for the words: "Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention please?":
2. Who is this?:
3. Who said "I just couldn't lose to a bloke wearing a shirt like that" at the 2005 US Open?:
Tim Henman about Carlos Moya
Andy Roddick about Rafael Nadal
Lleyton Hewitt about Dominik Hrbaty
4. Who is this?:
Juan Ignacio Chela
5. Who were the two birthday boys who beat Roger Federer in the 2005 Grand Slams?:
Marat Safin & Rafael Nadal
Marat Safin & David Nalbandian
Richard Gasquet & Rafael Nadal
6. Who was the only player to beat Rafael Nadal on European clay in 2005?:
7. Who, at the age of 32, won her first singles title for five years in 2005:
8. Which title was the only one Maria Sharapova retained in 2005?:
9. Who was disqualified for a temper tantrum at the 2005 Nasdaq-100?:
10. Who asked for tissues during her press conference following a third-round defeat at Wimbledon in 2005?:
Check your score before you look at the answers!
Your score is
Click here to select another quiz!