exploring the world of tennis . . .
Quiz No. 52
How many can you get right
(before you look at the answers)?
1. Who partnered Daniela Hantuchova when she completed her set of Grand Slam mixed doubles titles at the 2005 US Open?:
2. Who is this?:
3. Who said "I couldn't have had more fun losing" following an epic five-set defeat to Andre Agassi in the 2005 US Open?:
4. Who is this?:
5. Who, in 1970, became the oldest player to win a US Open singles title at 35 years, ten months and 11 days?:
6. Who, in 1979, became the youngest player to win a US Open singles title at 16 years, eight months and 28 days?:
7. Which of the Grand Slams became the first to offer equal prize money to men and women (in 1973)?:
8. Who dismissed Steffi Graf's potential after beating her 6-4 6-0 in Filderstadt in 1982, saying there were "hundreds" of kids like her in the United States?:
9. Who did Mats Wilander beat in a match that finished at 2:26 a.m. in the 1993 US Open?:
10. 17-year-old Monica Seles won her first US Open women's singles title in 1991. Who did she beat in the final?
Check your score before you look at the answers!
Your score is
Click here to select another quiz!