exploring the world of tennis . . .
Quiz No. 51
How many can you get right
(before you look at the answers)?
1. Approximately how many miles of string were used by the Wimbledon stringers in 2005?:
2. Who is this?:
3. How much was raised for charity by means of ticket resales at the 2005 Wimbledon Championships?:
4. Who is this?:
5. What were the best-selling items in the Wimbledon shop in 2005?:
Giant tennis balls
6. The men's singles was the only event at the first ever Wimbledon Championships in 1877. Who won it?:
7. Which Frenchwoman won the French Open in 2000?:
8. Who was elected ATP's Most Improved Player of the Year in 2002?:
9. Who became the second-youngest year-end number one in 2003?:
10. Who beat Kim Clijsters at both Roland Garros and Wimbledon in 2005?
Check your score before you look at the answers!
Your score is
Click here to select another quiz!