exploring the world of tennis . . .
Quiz No. 50
How many can you get right
(before you look at the answers)?
1. Who was the only non-Russian women's Grand Slam champion in 2004?:
2. Who is this?:
3. Who won his first ATP Tour title in 2004 at the age of 31?:
4. Who is this?:
5. In 2004, who became the first Dutchman to win the Dutch Open since 1973?:
6. Who beat Martina Navratilova in the 2004 French Open and repeated the feat at Wimbledon?:
7. Who won all three rubbers for Russia in the 2004 Fed Cup final?:
8. Who did Maria Sharapova beat in the final of the 2004 WTA Championships in Los Angeles?:
9. Who did Roger Federer beat in the final of the 2004 Tennis Masters Cup in Houston?:
10. Who leaped from outside the top 100 to 11th in the ATP rankings in 2004?
Check your score before you look at the answers!
Your score is
Click here to select another quiz!