exploring the world of tennis . . .
Quiz No. 48
How many can you get right
(before you look at the answers)?
1. In 1993 Pete Sampras became the first player on the ATP Tour to do what?:
serve 1000 aces in a season
win six ATP titles in a season
win 20 consecutive matches
2. Who is this?:
3. In which year did Pete Sampras become the youngest ever US Open men's champion at age 19?:
4. Who is this?:
5. In which year did Tracey Austin become the youngest ever US Open women's champion at 16?:
6. Who won Olympic gold in 1996, beating Arantza Sanchez-Vicario in the final?:
Mary Joe Fernandez
7. In which sport did Wink Davenport (Lindsay's father) represent the USA in the Olympics?:
8. Monica Seles won the Australian Open in 1991, 1992, 1993 and which other year?:
9. What was the profession of Monica Seles's father Karolj?:
10. Who was the first player to earn $1 million in prize money?
Check your score before you look at the answers!
Your score is
Click here to select another quiz!